At Computer Troubleshooters we recognise the critical role that computers, networks, and technology in general plays in every small business. From email and word processing to online banking and e-commerce, every small business depends on technology to maximise their productivity and their profitability.
But what happens when your technology lets you down? How much staff time is wasted dealing with slow computer or system crashes? How much of your time is spent answering software questions for others in the office? And if your system crashes, how do you recover your data?
That’s why we created Business Enhanced Support Technology (B.E.S.T.), the industry’s leading support plan for small businesses.
For a flat monthly fee, you receive:
- Support for computer, network or server problems (including Windows, Virus, & Spyware problems) either via remote support or onsite at your location.
- Unlimited telephone support so that all of your employees have prompt, easy access to high quality support consultants for their questions or concerns.
- 24 hour monitoring of your computer systems, to capture problem symptoms early before they escalate into major dramas, often before you are even aware of them.
- Secure remote support tools to enable fast diagnosis and resolution of your problems.
- Monitoring of your system backups to confirm your precious information is being backed up correctly every day.
- Weekly data restoration tests to prove we can recover files from your backups, documented on your monthly backup report.
- Management of and liason with all of your related Technology Vendors (e.g. Internet Provider, Telephone Provider, Printer Lease Company, Business Application Provider.)
- Our money-back ‘No Downtime Guarantee’ (on our Trouble-Free plan only.)
Best of all, you’ll know that a small, dedicated team is focussed on the performance of the IT component of your business. You’ll have a personal relationship with the Computer Troubleshooter responsible for your site, yet they’ll be able to call on a bigger team of subject experts if needed. With Computer Troubleshooters, you won’t be just another support ticket number.